We are leaving our lofty heights and heading to the seaside. Hope you can join us.
SUNDAY 10th APRIL
TIME: 6.00 am to 9.00 am
Meet at at the Apex Park – Car Park (Map below)
Times quoted are the hours that Heather Gall and Judi Parkinson will be present. You are invited to join us for the full hours or come and go to suit your schedule during those times.
This area encompasses beach and water activities, sea-life, seascapes or parkland. It is a minute walk from the parking area to the beach or two-three to the bridge.
Sunrise is at 6.01 am. Low tide at 5.40am and High at 10.44 am so there will be a variety of changes to the environment during our visit.
3 hours of resource gathering, sketching, painting, photographing, writing, whatever media you like. Maybe join us to relax and read a book.
• Please register via email to either:
1. your name
2. expected time of arrival
3. mobile phone number in case of inclement weather or cancellation
• Heather’s Mobile: 0417 784 520 Judi’s: 0448 278 478
* Breaky, water, thermos, refreshments, etc.
* Art supplies, camera, chair, etc
* As this will be low tide time we suggest you also bring insect repellent
• These are non-tutored experiences and an opportunity to share together and visit some of the beautiful scenery in our area as a group
• Members free – non-member’s $5
Date(s) - 10/04/2016
6:00 am - 9:00 am
Apex Park - Car Park