Arts Connect Inc Exhibition
DISH Exhibition – a pop up show and art sales experience with a twist. Share your creative skills in the form of beautiful utensils, vessels, ceramics, napery, wood crafts, resin, photography and more in a sensory display of hand crafted and artisan goods and artworks relating to the shared experience of coming together for a meal.
Saturday 17 September – Saturday 1st October 2022
Art Exhibition Entry Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before completing the Entry Form for this exhibition. The exhibition will be subject to COVID regulations.
- You may submit up to three 2-D works or up to three 3-D pieces (or a mix of both) with a guarantee that at least one entry will be displayed.
- Entries must be inspired by and align with the exhibition title.
- There is a non-refundable entry cost per exhibiting artist of $40 and a 30% commission taken for each piece sold.
- Space is limited, so please consider this when submitting pieces for this exhibition.
- All 3-D works must be stable and labelled. All 2-D works must be ready to hang with D-Rings.
- All hanging and display to be at the discretion of the curator.
- All artworks are to be clearly labelled on the reverse side with the artists name and the title.
- Work must have been created no more than 2 years prior to the entry date.
- All participating artists must be current financial members of Arts Connect Inc.
- All submissions must be the original work of the artist.
- Artworks must not exceed 10kg per piece.
- All damage is at the risk of the artist.
- Exhibitions labels will be the responsibility of Arts Connect Inc.
- All packaging to be clearly labelled with the artists name.
- Artworks insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
The artworks will be displayed in the exhibition space at Owen’s Surf Art, Unit 3/53 Quanda Road, Coolum (Industrial Estate.
Install Days: Thursday 15, Friday 16 September – Time to be advised.
Opening times are 10 am-3pm
Pack Up Day: Saturday 1 October from 3-5pm and Sunday 2 October 9-12 strictly.
Please contact Marcel via email@example.com or tel. 0457 174 596 if either of these days cause you difficulty.
Complete the Entry Form and upload image(s).
All images must be a .jpg file and be of the work in its entirety. Each image must be less than 2MB in size.