Arts Connect Inc. is excited to present the opportunity for ACI members to exhibit in the upcoming Botanica Exhibition. The exhibition will be presented at Maleny’s Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve exhibition space.
Entries must depict or be inspired by the natural environment of Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve, or similar forestry.
The exhibition will be subject to COVID regulations.
Please note that space is limited – see Conditions of Entry.
Exhibition entries close Thursday 15 October.
Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve
(first floor exhibition space)
148 Mountain View Road
Maleny Qld 4552
Exhibition Dates and Times
Friday 6 November–Sunday 22 November 2020
Artwork Delivery and Collection
Works selected for the exhibition are required to be delivered to Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve (first floor exhibition space) on the Thursday 5 November between 10am–2pm. Collection of unsold works will be on Monday 23 November between 10am–2pm.
Please contact Annie via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07 5494 9983 if either of these cause you difficulty.
Art Exhibition Entry Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before completing the Entry Form for this exhibition.
Submission of Exhibition Entry is and shall constitute the Artists acceptance of all the conditions of entry.
- You may submit up to 3 works, with a guarantee that at least one will be exhibited (subject to eligibility).
- Entries must depict or be inspired by the natural environment of Mary CairnCross, or similar forestry.
- There is a non-refundable entry cost per exhibiting artist of $20.
- Display panels are 1 m (width) x 2 m (height). Works larger than this are discouraged due to limited space.
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang with D-Rings.
- Work must have been created no more than 2 years prior to the entry date.
- All participating artists must be current financial Artist members of Arts Connect Inc.
- All hanging to be at the discretion of the curator.
- All submissions must be the original work of the artist.
- Artworks must not exceed 10kg per piece.
- All damage is at the risk of the artist.
- All artworks are to be clearly labelled on the reverse side with the artists name and the title.
- Exhibitions labels will be the responsibility of Arts Connect Inc.
- All packaging to be clearly labelled.
- A 10% commission applies to all sales of artwork.
- There will be some capacity to sell small items such as cards from the welcoming table, on the days that you are on duty.
- Attendance stewarding – two days, or one day if you bring with you one non-exhibiting person