Arts Connect Members are invited to submit work for an informal exhibition entitled ‘ReConnect‘, to be held in September this year. This exhibition is designed to showcase members work, and also to bring artists together for some much needed social interaction (COVID restrictions will be observed).
Both 2D and 3D work can be submitted for exhibition and sale, and will be shown at The Zone Maleny for 10 days, from Thursday 10th until Sunday 20th September 2020. The exhibition will be curated by Richard Muldoon, and there is limited space, so this will be taken into consideration when selecting artwork. There is a $50 fee per artist to cover costs.
There is no commission on sales.
The Zone Gallery
89 McCarthy Road
Maleny Qld 4552
Exhibition Dates and Times
Thursday 10 September–Sunday 20 September 2020
Artwork Delivery and Collection
Works selected for the exhibition are required to be delivered to The Zone Gallery on the Tuesday 8 September between 10am–2pm. Collection of unsold works will be on Monday 21 September between 10am–2pm.
Please contact Richard via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0413 150 009 if either of these cause you difficulty.
Art Exhibition Entry Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before completing the Entry Form for this exhibition.
Submission of Exhibition Entry is and shall constitute the Artists acceptance of all the conditions of entry.
- You may submit up to 3 works, with a guarantee that at least one will be hung.
- There is a non-refundable entry cost per exhibiting artist of $50.
- Display panels are 1 m (width) x 2 m (height). Works larger than this are discouraged due to limited space.
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang with D-Rings.
- Work must have been created no more than 2 years prior to the entry date.
- All participating artists must be current financial members of Arts Connect Inc.
- All hanging to be at the discretion of the curator.
- All submissions must be the original work of the artist.
- Artworks must not exceed 10kg per piece.
- All damage is at the risk of the artist.
- All artworks are to be clearly labelled on the reverse side with the artists name and the title.
- Exhibitions labels will be the responsibility of Arts Connect Inc.
- All packaging to be clearly labelled.
- There will be some capacity to sell small items such as cards from the welcoming table, on the days that you are on duty.