Are you a new member ready to add your profile to our Members Directory?
Or a current member wanting to update your online profile?
It’s pretty simple … read the information in the tabs below relevant to your membership status and go from there.
Please allow approximately one (1) week for us to get your profile uploaded.
Complete the form below sharing information about you and your arts practice. We will create your online profile and upload your information and images for you. Below is a summary of the information we’re wanting. Click here for more detailed information about what we want to know.
What we want to know:
- Your Name and email
- The arts media category that your work fits into. You can select more than one category.
- The contact details do you want published on your profile
- An introduction about you and your work
- Media – what media do you work with?
- More about Me – tell us more about you and your work, in effect your Artist biography
- All member profiles MUST include images to display in the directory
- All profiles MUST include a feature image that will appear on the Members Directory page and across the top of your profile. Ideal image dimensions for this image are 1200 pixels wide x 400 pixels high. Images provided in a different size will be cropped to fit.
- You can include up to an additional 10 images with your profile – images of your work, a profile photo, your studio.
- Maximum file size of each image to upload is 1Mb
- Click here for tips on preparing your images
If you get stuck, please email email@example.com, let us know what you’re having a problem with and we’ll give you a hand.
Current Members who DO NOT have an existing online profile
- If you are a current ACI member, but you can not see your profile in the online Members directory, it means that you need to create a new one
- Please complete the form below as if you are a NEW MEMBER
- Please refer to the ‘CURRENT Members – START HERE’ tab for specifics about the information we need from you
Current Members who want to UPDATE their existing online profile
- We strongly encourage you to keep your membership profile up-to-date and update your information and images of your work as appropriate.
- If you wish to add images of new work, update your contact details or add or change information about you, complete the form below with your new information.
- Please refer to the ‘Information for NEW Members tab for specifics about the information we need from you
- Please note: when making changes to the text information about you (eg your Introduction, Media or More About Me information), we will overwrite the existing information with the new information you provide in this form.