CHROMATICA ARTIST REGISTRATION
For Terms & Conditions scroll to the bottom of this page.
Entry Closing Date 9th April. All artists will be eligible for a James Frames people’s choice award vote
Art Exhibition Entry Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before completing the Entry Form for this exhibition. The exhibition will be subject to COVID regulations.
- You may submit up to three 2-D works or up to three 3-D pieces (or a mix of both) with a guarantee that at least one entry will be displayed.
- Entries must be inspired by and align with the exhibition title – Chromatica.
- All hanging and display to be at the discretion of the curator.
- There is a non-refundable entry cost per exhibiting artist of $45 and a 10% commission taken for each piece sold.
- Space is limited, so please consider this when submitting pieces for this exhibition.
- All 3-D works must be stable and labelled.
- All 2-D works must be ready to hang with D-Rings.
- Work must have been created no more than 2 years prior to the entry date.
- All participating artists must be current financial members of Arts Connect Inc.
- All submissions must be the original work of the artist.
- Artworks must not exceed 10kg per piece.
- All damage is at the risk of the artist.
- All artworks are to be clearly labelled on the reverse side with the artists name and the title.
- Exhibitions labels will be the responsibility of Arts Connect Inc.
- All packaging to be clearly labelled with the artists name.
- Attendance stewarding – one full day per exhibitor. A link to a roster will be sent to you a few weeks prior to the exhibition.
The artworks will be displayed in the Zone, 89 McCarthy Road, Maleny from 16th – 26th April 2021. Opening times are 10am – 3pm weekdays and 10am – 4pm at weekends.
Exhibition pieces are required to be delivered to the Zone on the 15th April between 10-12pm.
Collection of unsold works will be on Monday 26th April between 10-12pm.
Please contact Annie via firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 07 5494 9983 if either of these cause you difficulty.
Complete the Entry Form and upload image(s).