Established formerly in 2007, Arts Connect Inc. (ACI) supports and promotes the practice and enjoyment of the arts across South East Queensland encompassing regions from Caboolture to Cooroy. As a not for profit membership organisation, our membership is open to artists, collectors, art lovers or patrons. We coordinate a wide range of activities that provide professional development and opportunities for artists to market, exhibit and sell their work.
Our goal is to establish and promote the region as a unique ‘arts destination’, and to stimulate a greater understanding of the arts within local communities.
Since our inception, we have developed a series of signature events, Sculpture on the Edge being our most prestigious along with our newly revamped Open Studios Sunshine Coast, a major annual event in May.
Social networking events and functions
Scheduled workshops subsidised by ACI
Collaborations with other artists and arts groups
Training in business, marketing, and creative mentoring
Opportunities for members to showcase and sell their work through competitions, exhibitions, and Open Studios
Monthly Newsletter packed full of arts news and events
Establish trusted relationships with galleries to directly connect artists with galleries and vice versa
Online resources designed to help emerging and established artists navigate the industry
Membership discounts at local supporters of regional arts on the Sunshine Coast
- Are you a practicing artist?
- Sign up here for full access to your own ‘Artists Profile’
- Images uploaded need to be of professional standard
- For artists located in Caboolture to Cooroy including the Hinterland
- $50 per year from July 1st to 30th June
- Social Membership is for those of you who would like to be part of a vibrant artist’s community, or would like to support Arts Connect Inc, but who don’t consider themselves a practicing Artist.
- As a Social Member you are invited to attend ACI meetings, and receive discounts ofr ACI sponsored events and workshops.
- $30 per year from July 1st to 30th June