Open Studios Social Media & Marketing Workshop
11 Feb @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm| FREE/PAID
11th Feb- 5.30-8pm THE MET, Marcoochydore
Social media can be a very powerful tool for artists. With the correct setup, usage and strategy artists can grow their social media reach and engagement to ultimately increase sales. Open Studios Sunshine Coast is an amazing platform for creating great leverage for artists and galleries via social media. However, many artists still struggle to utilise social media effectively.
We propose a fun, social, hands-on workshop to help artist and members of Open Studios Sunshine Coast
to setup, use and maximise social media for both themselves as individuals and the Open Studios event collectively.
We want to share the power of social media to the members and guide them to setup their Instagram and
Facebook the best way as well as walk them through the what, how and when to post content. We will also
share a collective Open Studios Sunshine Coast strategy that all members can contribute to with the aim to lift
the exposure of the event as a whole.
BY THE END OF THE 90 MINUTE WORKSHOP YOU WILL:
• Have your Instagram and Facebook accounts setup correctly
• Understand tagging, hashtags and sharing content
• Know how and why to use stories
• Understand the do’s & don’ts of social media for artists
• The power of working together as a community
• Have a collection of hashtags and accounts to tag for future posts
• Have correctly posted to both Facebook & Instagram
• Shared a story on Facebook & Instagram
BOOK YOUR TICKET TO THIS FREE WORKSHOP